Thanks for elfing yourself! Check back next holiday season for more ElfYourself fun! Visit OfficeMax.com for all the essentials you need to get organized. You can be flawed enough, but perfect for a person Someone who will be there for you when you fall apart Guiding your direction when you're riding through the dark Oh that's you and me You and me we're searching for the same light Desperate for a cure to this disease Well some days are better than others But I fear no thing as long as you're.
Review these scenarios to see which one applies to you:
- If you created an iCloud account on or after September 19, 2012, your email address ends with @icloud.com. Learn more about @icloud.com mail addresses.
- If you created an iCloud account before September 19, 2012, or moved to iCloud with an active MobileMe account before August 1, 2012, you have both @me.com and @icloud.com email addresses.
- If you had a working @mac.com email address as of July 9, 2008, kept your MobileMe account active, and moved to iCloud before August 1, 2012, you can use @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses with your iCloud account.
In each case, you can sign in to iCloud with either your @icloud.com email address or the Apple ID that you use with your iCloud account.
If you created one or more email aliases for your account, be aware of the following:
Messenger Msn App
- You can change or delete an email alias, but if you delete an @mac.com or @me.com email alias, you can't add it back to your iCloud account.
- You can't sign in to iCloud.com with an email alias. Sign in with your @icloud.com email address or the Apple ID that you use with your iCloud account.