I purchased MAP update and it didn't update to my GPS. My receipt no is XX20. Can you transfer this New Zealand update to MAP update for Australia on my GPS instead. I paid $99.95 read more. SmartGPS Eco is an intuitive, user-friendly web portal designed for Magellan Roadmate users. It is an easy to use website that facilitates in maintaining your innovative GPS device in perfect health. Here, you can Register your Device, Update Software/ Maps, Update POIs, Plan and Share Trips etc.
The most powerful and well rounded, Rand Mcnally Dock is the backbone of Rand Mcnally GPS devices. It also provides you with free software updates and access to map updates. It is a desktop software application which is free of cost and user-friendly. Follow the below-given procedure for Rand Mcnally GPS Update.
Download Rand Mcnally Dock
Xroad Gps Map Update Nuvi
- First of all, open your preferred Internet Browser. For instance, you may have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Thereafter, go to the support page of Rand Mcnally Dock.
- As a result, it will take you to the desired web page for Rand Mcnally Dock.
- Now, you should download the setup file. However, this means you should confirm your operating system. This is because distinct setup files are required for Windows and Mac.
- Subsequently, you must look for the download link specified for your operating system.
- On the homepage of Rand Mcnally, you will get a download link for both Windows and Mac.
- After that, users of Windows need to opt for the “Download Link For Windows”. Similarly, Mac users need to click “Download Link For Mac”.
- Subsequently, it will start downloading the setup file of Rand Mcnally Dock. This will take some time. In the meantime, it may prompt you to provide the desired location to save the file. Therefore, click on “Save” or “Save As” and enter a specific location. Otherwise, the file will be automatically saved at your system’s default download location.
- Now, wait for the process to complete. Also, you must ensure that the system remains connected to the internet for the entire length of the process.
Rand Mcnally Dock Installation
- First and foremost, locate the downloaded setup file on your computer. You may find it at your system’s default location i.e Downloads folder. Alternatively, you will find it at your designated location.
- Thereafter, double-click on the downloaded setup file to open it. This will display a pop-up box in order to perform further actions.
- Now, you must click on the “Run” tab to validate your system.
- The following window will provide you with the “Terms and Conditions” link. Hence, click on it and read the document thoroughly. Then, tick mark the corresponding checkbox to accept the terms.
- Finally, click on the “Install” tab.
- Thereafter, wait for the process to complete properly.
- At last, click on the “finish” tab in order to exit the installer.
Procedure For Rand Mcnally GPS Update
- To begin with Rand Mcnally GPS Update, you need to establish a connection between your Rand Mcnally Device and your computer. For this, locate the USB Port on both your device and your computer.
- Now, take a USB cable, connect one end of this cable to your computer and one to the device.
- Your connection is now established for Rand Mcnally GPS update.
- If the connection is successful a screen displays “Connected” will appear.
- As soon as the connection is established, Rand Mcnally Dock will open on your computer. However, the speed of page loading of the Dock will depend on the speed of your Operating System.
- Just when the initial steps of this procedure will be over, the main menu for Rand Mcnally will appear.
- Now, in case, if your Rand Mcnally GPS is up to date, the message “Your device is up to date” will be displayed.
- At the same time, you will also see the icon displaying “Update available” if the monthly update is available.
- Along with that, you can also look for the Rand Mcnally GPS Update.
- Thereafter, you will get the “Updating Your Device” option so that you can download the update.
- Next, click on the “Start Download” tab.
- However, this might take some time. Hence, wait for the process to complete properly.
- At last, it will notify you about the success of the Rand Mcnally GPS Update process. Subsequently, if the download is failed, you will get the error message on the display.
- Thereafter, hit the “Transfer” icon.
- As a result, Rand Mcnally will transfer all your updates to the respective device. After that, wait for some time.
- Now, hit the back button to get to the main menu entitled your GPS is up to date.
- Subsequently, it will inform you when it is safe to disconnect your device. Hence, unplug the Device only when you get this message.
To ensure you’re always getting the most recent and accurate cues from your satellite navigation system, you’ll need to download the latest Australian maps from Mazda.
If you're using Mazda Connect:
Map updates are usually released biannual, and as a Mazda owner, you're entitled to three years complimentary support from MapCare.
The current Mazda Connect Map update is Q4 2019 (released June 2020)
If you’re using MZD Connect…
Map updates are usually released biannually, and as a Mazda owner, you’re entitled to three years complimentary support from MapCare.
The current MZD Connect Map update is Q4 2019 (released July 2020).
Download Mazda Toolbox >
If you’re driving a Mazda BT-50…
Xroad Gps Map Update Tomtom
Simply download the Naviextras Toolbox and complete the map update process for your model.
Xroad Gps Map Update Garmin
Vehicles manufactured before July 2017 will need to follow the Polaris update process while newer models will need to be updated using Alpine GPS software.
Xroad Gps Map Update
The latest Alpine GPS map update is Australia 2019 Q2.
Download Naviextras Toolbox >