Make your games even better
- Switch Log In On Friends Account And Download Game Offline
- Switch Log In On Friends Account And Download Games
Overview: In-Game Account Switcher allows you to change which account you are logged in to in-game, without having to restart Minecraft. Now with Custom Main Menu support(As of version 18.104.22.168)! Just add the following to buttons in the CMM config, for the main menu only. I have a friend's account on my Switch and can't even start their games on my account since my switch is not the primary for their account. I thought it was like PS4 (and I think xbox) where the account that owns the content can play on any, any other accounts on the device that is set as the primary can also use the account. The best free Switch games you can download and play right now. (you'll need a Nintendo Switch Online account, though). AI friends fill in almost too well for each brawl, proving that you.
Enhance your games with features like online play, cloud saves, and more. Individual and Family Memberships are available.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Invite friends to your island paradise for a virtual get-together via online play.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Play the Grand Prix, VS Race, and Battle modes online with up to 12 players.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Go 1-on-1 with a friend or hold a 4-player free-for-all when you brawl online.
Nintendo Entertainment System
Play—or replay—classic games like Super Mario Bros.™, Metroid™, Kirby’s Adventure™, and Yoshi™.
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Switch Log In On Friends Account And Download Game Offline
Jump into favorites like Super Mario Kart™, Super Metroid™, The Legend of Zelda™: A Link to the Past™, Donkey Kong™ Country™, and more.
Super Mario Bros.™ 35
It’s the Super Mario Bros.™ game with a 35-player twist! Members can download it free and play through March 31, 2021.
Save Data Cloud
Your save data will be automatically connected to your Nintendo account and stored online for compatible games. This makes it easy to retrieve your game data if you lose your system or start using a new one.
Nintendo Switch Online App
Open the app on your smartphone or tablet to voice chat in compatible games. Plus, enjoy special features for games including Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and Splatoon 2.
Make the most of your Nintendo Switch™ system with Nintendo Switch Online
Try it for 7 days free.1 Sign up on your system today!
Designed for one Nintendo Account holder. Affordable and convenient, in your choice of 1-, 3-, and 12-month options.
|1 Month||3 Months||12 Months|
|$3.99 USD||$7.99 USD||$19.99 USD|
|Save $3.982||Save $27.89|
Access Nintendo Switch Online right from your system and sign up for your free 7-day trial
You can get the latest info on Nintendo Switch Online from the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu.
And if you’re not yet a member, you can sign up for a free trial and enjoy the service for a full week!
Purchasing a Nintendo Switch Online family membership provides the Nintendo Switch Online service to everyone in the purchaser’s Nintendo Account family group (up to 8 Nintendo Account users).
Switch Log In On Friends Account And Download Games
- Family memberships can be purchased by anyone aged 18+.
- Family memberships can include members with Nintendo Accounts with different country settings, but keep in mind that not all features of the Nintendo Switch online service are available in all countries.
- Players using a family membership can access the Nintendo Switch Online service via the same Nintendo Switch system or multiple systems – everyone does not have to use the same system.
- Multiple users on the same console are not automatically covered by a family membership. If one player purchases a family membership, the others will still need to be added to the family group to use the service.
- The Nintendo Switch Online membership will automatically apply to everyone in the family group, including people that are added to the group later.
- The purchaser does not have to be the account admin for the group. However, only the account admin for the family group can add or remove people from the group.
- If the person that purchased the family membership leaves the family group, the other members of the family group can no longer use the features of the Nintendo Switch Online service (including Save Data Cloud backup) until they become a member again.
- If a person that did not purchase the family membership leaves the family group, they will no longer be covered by the service.
- Nintendo Accounts covered by a family membership cannot purchase or redeem a code for an individual membership.
- Family memberships cannot be combined with individual memberships to extend the membership term.
- If someone with an individual membership joins a group with a family membership, they will receive the service for the length of time that is longest – they will not receive both time-frames total.
- If you are added to someone else’s family membership, make sure to adjust your auto-renewal settings appropriately.