- Samehadaku One Piece Episode 837 Online
- Samehadaku Vip
- Samehadaku One Piece Episode 837 English Sub
- Samehadaku One Piece Episode 837 Eng Sub
Download One Piece Episode 955, Nonton One Piece Episode 955, jangan lupa mengklik tombol like dan share ya.Anime One Piece selalu update di Animeku. Jangan lupa nonton update anime lainnya ya. Previews One Piece Episode 952 Sub Indo Oploverz Samehadaku Anoboy Untuk jatuhkan Kaido, Topi Jerami dan sekutunya dari Negeri Wano bergerak ke arah pertarungan besar dan perdalam ikatan mereka. Nampaknya Zoro pada akhirnya capai Jembatan Penjahat di Ringo dan berusaha untuk memperoleh kembali lagi pedang curiannya. One Piece Episode 930Download dan Nonton One Piece Eps 930 Sub Indo Preview Sinopsis 900 tahun yang lalu dunia di kuasai oleh orang orang yang memiliki tekad D, kemudian terjadi kudeta yang di lakukan oleh leluhur kaum naga langit. Gol D Roger dikenal sebagai Raja Bajak Laut, Orang terkuat dan paling terkenal yang pernah mengarungi Grand Line. Penangkapan dan Eksekusi Roger oleh Pemerintahan Dunia telah membawa perubahan di seluruh dunia. Kata kata terakhir sebelum kematiannya mengungkapkan lokasi dari harta karun terbesar di dunia, One Piece. Inilah awal dari era bajak laut, semua orang bermimpi.
One Piece Episode 957 Subtitle Indonesia - Oploverz Samehadaku - Link Download dan Nonton Streaming Online One Piece Eps 957 Sub Indo Gratis.
One Piece Episode 837 Subtitle Indonesia, Download One Piece Episode 837 Subtitle Indonesia, Nonton One Piece Episode 837. Mp4, Mkv, Streaming, Nonton. Download One Piece Episode 846 Subtitle Indonesia, One Piece Episode 846 Subtitle Indonesia terbaru. One Piece Episode 837 Subtitle Indonesia. Posted By: samehdaku.id. Last » Cari Semua Anime Disini. Search for: Like Fanspage. Samehadaku ID. One Piece Dragon Ball Super Digimon Adventure tri Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. May 19, 2018 - @KOPBI_. FB: Official Komik One Piece Bahasa Indonesia Instagram: official_kopbi Channel BBM: C002CBAF2. One Piece Episode 837 Subtitle Indonesia Link Download Oploverz Version. Samehadaku Version:.
Samehadaku One Piece Episode 837 Online
|One Piece (season 2)|
The cover of the first DVD compilation released by Avex Entertainment of the second season.
|Country of origin||Japan|
|No. of episodes||15|
|Original network||Fuji Television|
|Original release||March 21 –|
August 19, 2001
|List of One Piece episodes (seasons 1–8)|
The second season of the One Pieceanime series was directed by Kōnosuke Uda and produced by Toei Animation. It contains a single story arc, called 'Gurando Rain Totsunyū'(グランドライン突入, lit. 'Enter the Grand Line'), which adapts Eiichiro Oda's One Piecemanga from shortly after the beginning of the 12th through the beginning of the 15th volumes over 15 episodes,[n 1] following the first adventures of Monkey D. Luffy's Straw Hat Pirates in a fictional sea, called the Grand Line. Stuck in the bowels of the giant whale Laboon, they encounter the whale's caretaker, an old man named Crocus, and Nefeltari Vivi. George of the jungle 2 trailer 2003. Taking her with them, they make enemies of the WarlordSir Crocodile's secret organization, Baroque Works, and befriend the giants Dorry and Broggy on the prehistoric island Little Garden.
The season initially ran from March 21 through August 19, 2001 on Fuji Television in Japan. In Video Research's audience measurements in the Kantō region, these initial airings received household ratings ranging from 12.5 to 17.2, which earned every episode a place in Video Research's weekly Top 10 ranking of anime shows. Avex Entertainment released the season's episodes on VHS in five compilations,[n 2] and on DVD in six compilations,[n 3] each containing three episodes, between April 3 and September 4, 2002. In the English language adaptation of the series by former licensee 4Kids Entertainment, the season's 15 episodes were cut down to a mere four. They were first aired from July 30 though August 20, 2005 by the Fox Broadcasting Company as part of its Fox Box programing block. The series' new licensee, Funimation, released the season's episodes as part of their fifth and sixth uncut DVD compilations on June 30 and August 25, 2009.
Toei Animation's version makes use of four pieces of theme music (same amount from the previous season): one opening theme and three ending themes. The opening theme is 'Believe' by Folder5. The ending themes are 'Run! Run! Run!' by Maki Otsuki for the first episode of the season,'Watashi ga Iru Yo'(私がいるよ, lit. 'I Am Right Here!') by Tomato Cube was used from the second episode to episode 11 and 'Shouchi no Suke'(しょうちのすけ, lit. 'That's a Fact!') by Shōjo Suitei for the last four episodes of the season. 4Kids Entertainment used original theme music in their adaptation, while Funimation Entertainment opted for English language versions of the theme music pieces used by Toei Animation.
- 2Home Releases
Original Japanese & Funimation titles
|R&R[n 4]||Original airdate||English airdate|
|63||—||'A Promise Between Men! Luffy and the Whale Vow to Meet Again!'|
Transcription: 'Otoko no Yakusoku! Rufi to Kujira Saikai no Chikai' (Japanese: 男の約束! ルフィとクジラ再会の誓い)
|March 21, 2001[n 6]||—|
|While guiding them out of the giant whale Laboon, its caretaker, Crocus, tells the whale's story to the Straw Hats, that it was left behind by a group of pirates when they began their journey through the Grand Line and abandoned when they fled through one of the calm belts and that once he told Laboon what had happened, the whale started ramming its head against the Red Line, not believing what Crocus said because that would mean losing its reason to wait. After hearing that, Luffy picks a fight with the whale, breaks it off and declares it to be a draw. Then he promises to return to finish the fight. Nami tries to plot a course, but is unable to do so because her compass does not point in a single direction. Crocus explains how the Grand Line is navigated and that a log pose is needed. In return for helping Laboon, he gives them a log pose and the Straw Hats set sail for Whiskey Peak, the home town of Mr. 9 and Miss Wednesday, whom they are taking along.[n 5]|
'A Town that Welcomes Pirates? Setting Foot on Whisky Peak!'
Transcription: 'Kaizoku Kangei no Machi? Uisukīpīku Jōriku' (Japanese: 海賊歓迎の町? ウイスキーピーク上陸)
|April 15, 2001[n 8]||July 30, 2005|
|The weather changes rapidly on the first leg of their journey, from Reverse Mountain to Whiskey Peak. Nami has to adjust to the thought of having to watch the log pose constantly. While the rest of the crew and their passengers work hard to keep the ship afloat, Zoro just sits on deck, sleeping. As they arrive at their destination, the townspeople greet them warmly and throw a party in their honor. When eventually the crew falls asleep from exhaustion, the townspeople, who are really bounty hunters of the secret organization Baroque Works, plan on capturing them. However, Zoro only faked falling asleep and takes on the group of roughly one hundred hunters on his own. [n 7]|
'Explosion! The Three Swords Style! Zoro vs. Baroque Works!'
Transcription: 'Sakuretsu Santōryū! Zoro vs Barokku Wākusu' (Japanese: 炸裂三刀流! ゾロVSバロックワークス)
|April 15, 2001[n 8]||August 6, 2005|
|Nami who faked falling asleep as well, searches the town for the bounty hunters' treasures. Meanwhile, Zoro lets loose on the bounty hunters the two new swords he received in Lougetown, Yubashiri and Sandai Kitetsu. After he defeats all of them, including the frontier agents Mr. 9, Miss Wednesday, Mr. 8, and Miss Monday, a new threat arrives, the Baroque Works officer agents Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine. Their mission is to eliminate two traitors, who know the true identity of the organization's boss, Mr. 0. They reveal them to be Mr. 8, who is really Igaram, captain of the royal army of the Kingdom of Alabasta, and Miss Wednesday, who is actually Alabasta's crown princess, Nefertari Vivi.|
|66||46||'Luffy vs. Zoro'|
'All Out Battle! Luffy vs. Zoro, Mysterious Grand Duel!'
Transcription: 'Shinken Shōbu! Rufi vs Zoro Nazo no Dai Kettō' (Japanese: 真剣勝負! ルフィVSゾロ謎の大決闘!)
|April 22, 2001||August 13, 2005|
|Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine follow after Vivi, who attempts to flee the island. Igaram, no longer able to fight himself, begs Zoro to save her, but Zoro refuses. As the Alabastan soldier promises a handsome reward, Nami chimes in. She first extorts Igaram to raise the amount, then she extorts Zoro to save the princess. When Zoro is about to take on Vivi's assailants, Luffy appears. Oblivious to the townsfolk's occupation as bounty hunters, he wants to fight Zoro for cutting them all up. Unable to convince Luffy of the truth, Zoro fights him. The officer agents attempt to get past the fighting crewmates, but are caught up in the struggle and easily defeated.|
|67||47||'Escape From Misty Peak'|
'Deliver Princess Vivi! The Luffy Pirates Set Sail!'
Transcription: 'Ōjo Bibi o Todokero! Rufi Kaizoku Dan Shukkō' (Japanese: 王女ビビを届けろ! ルフィ海賊団出航)
|April 29, 2001||August 20, 2005|
|Luffy and Zoro are about to go all out, when Nami arrives and violently ends their duel. Out of imminent danger, Vivi explains that Baroque Works is responsible for inciting a rebellion in her home country, which is why she cannot offer a large reward, and reveals that Mr. 0's true identity is Sir Crocodile, one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea. Unfortunately, two Baroque Works spies see this and capture pictures of Luffy, Zoro and Nami, making them Baroque Works top targets. Nevertheless, Luffy agrees to take her with them. Igaram sets out on the direct route to Alabasta, as a decoy. As he clears the coast, his ship is engulfed in an explosion. The Straw Hats and Vivi hurry to their ship and set sail, following the log towards Little Garden. Miss All-Sunday, the partner of Mr. 0, appears on their ship. Without explaining her reasons, she offers the crew an eternal pose. However, Luffy crushes it and the agent leaves them.|
|68||—||'Try Hard, Coby! Coby and Helmeppo's Struggles in the Marines!'|
Transcription: 'Ganbare Kobī! Kobimeppo Kaigun Funtōki' (Japanese: 頑張れコビー! コビメッポ海軍奮闘記)
|May 13, 2001||—|
|Coby and Helmeppo have enlisted into the navy as oddjobbers. Coby works hard towards his goal of becoming an officer. They get into an argument about whether it is possible, which escalates into a struggle, during which they accidentally fire a cannon, destroying a whole building. Later they are taken along on a trip to turn over Helmeppo's father, the former navy captain, 'Axe-Hand' Morgan, to Vice-Admiral Garp to stand trial for his crimes. While receiving the prisoner, Garp falls asleep. Morgan slashes the admiral's chest, takes Helmeppo hostage, and, stealing a boat, makes a run for his life. The marines are about to fire at them when Coby steps in front of the cannon. He pleads for his friend's life and jumps into the water to swim after them. Impressed with Coby risking dismissal from the navy and thus his dream, Helmeppo stands up to his father. Coby arrives and they fight him together. Eventually Morgan throws them overboard. Garp, who witnessed their struggle decides to take them with him to the navy headquarters.|
|69||—||'Coby and Helmeppo's Resolve! Vice-Admiral Garp's Parental Affection!'|
Transcription: 'Kobimeppo no Ketsui! Gāpu Chūshō no Oyagokoro' (Japanese: コビメッポの決意! ガープ中将の親心)
|May 20, 2001||—|
|Coby and Helmeppo settle in at headquarters, where Garp makes sure that they are not slacking off. After working hard during the day, they fall tired to their beds, but Helmeppo decides that he wants to do more, to regain his former lifestyle. Coby, whose determination had wavered, joins him. Starting then, they spend their nights steeling their bodies and training the martial arts. Eventually, Garp overhears that they are friends with 'Straw Hat' Luffy, who was recently added to the wanted list, and puts their determination to the test by letting them fight him. Though he is disappointed by their weakness, he decides to keep their friendship with Luffy a secret, allowing them to stay.|
|70||—||'An Ancient Island! The Shadow Hiding in Little Garden!'|
Transcription: 'Taiko no Shima! Ritoru Gāden ni Hisomu Kage!' (Japanese: 太古の島! リトルガーデンに潜む影!)
|May 27, 2001||—|
|As the Straw Hats sail toward Little Garden, the Baroque Works officer agents Mr. 3 and his partner Miss Golden Week receive new orders. Finally arriving there, the Straw Hats find the island to be populated by oversized and from pre-historic times stemming animals. Frightened, Nami and Usopp stay behind on the ship as the others spread out to search the island for food and adventure. Nami remembers having read about the island in a book, but by the time she finds it, it is already too late. A giant approaches through the forest.|
|71||—||'Huge Duel! The Giants Dorry and Broggy!'|
Transcription: 'Dekkai Kettō! Kyojin Dorī to Burogī' (Japanese: でっかい決闘! 巨人ドリーとブロギー)
|June 3, 2001||—|
|The giant introduces himself as Broggy, claiming to be the strongest warrior of Elbaf, and asks Nami and Usopp for booze. Frightened, the two play dead. Broggy takes them to his place, where he roasts dinosaur meat to treat them as his guests. They however, fearing to be eaten themselves, try to escape through the jungle, but, after being chased by large predators, they end up back at Broggy's camp. Elsewhere, Luffy and Vivi meet Dorry, another giant and Broggy's rival, who tells them that they are engaged in a one hundred years long duel. Whenever the island's central volcano erupts, the two face each other in combat. Meanwhile in the jungle, the Mr. 5 pair joins forces with Mr. 3, who plots to earn the giants' huge bounties.|
|72||—||'Luffy Gets Angry! A Dirty Trick Violates the Sacred Duel!'|
Transcription: 'Rufi Okoru! Seinaru Kettō ni Hiretsu na Wana' (Japanese: ルフィ怒る! 聖なる決闘に卑劣な罠)
|June 17, 2001||—|
|Usopp, who is immensely impressed with the giants' fight, decides to strive to be like them and starts calling Broggy his master. After their fight, which, like thousands before it, ends in a draw, Dorry receives two barrels of booze from Broggy, which he obtained from Nami and Usopp. Unbeknown to the four, the contents of one of the barrels is made to explode by Mr. 5. When Dorry later drinks it and it badly injures him from within, he accuses the Straw Hats. Left with no choice, Luffy fights the weakened giant and knocks him out. However, by the time of the next eruption of the center volcano, Dorry gets back up and heads into battle, knowing his chances to be bad.|
|73||—||'Broggy's Bitter Tears of Victory! The Conclusion of Elbaf!'|
Transcription: 'Burogī Shōri no Gōkyū! Erubafu no Ketchaku!' (Japanese: ブロギー勝利の号泣! エルバフの決着)
|June 24, 2001||—|
|Before he leaves to face his rival and friend for a last time, Dorry traps Luffy under a huge rock. While the giants fight, Nami and Usopp try to cross the jungle to meet up with Luffy and Vivi at Dorry's camp. While once again fleeing from a hungry dinosaur, Nami is distracted by a life-sized facsimile of Luffy and captivated by Mr. 3's wax creation powers. Zoro is captured in a similar way. Usopp arrives alone at Dorry's camp, shortly followed by Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine. The giants' manipulated duel ends in defeat for Dorry. Broggy, who stands in tears over the lifeless body of his friend, is addressed by Mr. 3, who already encased the giant's feet in iron-hard wax. Mr. 5 captures Vivi, while his partner stomps Usopp chest-deep into the ground.|
|74||—||'The Devilish Candle! Tears of Regret and Tears of Anger!'|
Transcription: 'Ma no Cyandoru! Munen no Namida to Okari no Namida' (Japanese: 魔のキャンドル! 無念の涙と怒りの涙)
|July 15, 2001||—|
|After explosively beating down on the still trapped Luffy, Mr. 5 and his partner take Vivi to the giants' duel site, where Mr. 3 is busy further restraining Broggy with his wax. After that, Mr. 3 creates a large, cake-shaped pedestal upon which Vivi, Nami, and Zoro are placed. On top of the pedestal, he creates a rotating platform upon which he places several large candles, which spray wax over his prisoners, slowly turning them into wax figures. Then he explains to Broggy how he manipulated their duel, causing the giant to burst out in anger and break his restraints. However, before he can completely free himself, Mr. 5 knocks the giant out with several explosions and Mr. 3 renews the restraints. Meanwhile, Karoo, Vivi's ostrich sized duck, digs out Luffy from under the rock. The bird, Luffy, and Usopp arrive at the scene just as Zoro attempts to free himself by cutting off his legs.|
|75||—||'A Hex on Luffy! Colors Trap!'|
Transcription: 'Rufi o Osō Maryoku! Karāzutorappu!' (Japanese: ルフィを襲う魔力! カラーズトラップ)
|August 12, 2001||—|
|Mr. 3 is unsettled, that Zoro and Nami seem to be completely carefree since Luffy's arrival. Usopp and Karoo face Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine, but instead of fighting, they let themselves be chased through the jungle. Luffy tries to destroy the wax pedestal threatening the lives of his friends, while Mr. 3 fights to keep it intact. Once Luffy sent the officer agent flying into the jungle, the captives find Luffy unwilling to help them, because Mr. 3's partner, Miss Golden Week has him firmly under control with her emotion inducing paintings. Unable to catch Karoo and Usopp, Mr. 5 resolves to use his newest piece of equipment, a revolver, which he loads, instead of with bullets, with his explosive breath.|
|76||—||'Time to Fight Back! Usopp's Quick Thinking and Fire Star!'|
Transcription: 'Iza Hangeki! Usoppu no Kiten to Kaenboshi!' (Japanese: いざ反撃! ウソップの機転と火炎星!)
|August 19, 2001[n 10]||—|
|Once back at the pedestal, Usopp finds Luffy drinking tea with Miss Golden Week, while their friends are already completely covered in wax. He burns Luffy's shirt, upon which Miss Golden Week had painted, using a flaming projectile. Luffy, again himself, attempts to destroy the pedestal but is interrupted by the returning Mr. 3, who creates himself a waxen battle suit. Usopp is finally struck down by Mr. 5's explosive shots, but is still able to make Karoo run around the pedestal dragging behind it a rope, which Usopp soaks in flammable oil. Luffy, then, grabs Mr. 3 at his burning, three-shaped hairdo and uses it to inflame the rope, burning the large wax structure and freeing the others. As they emerge from the flames, Nami and Vivi defeat Miss Valentine and Zoro makes quick work of Mr. 5. Luffy and Karoo chase after Mr. 3 and his partner and defeat them, respectively. Meanwhile, Sanji stumbles upon Mr. 3's hideout, where he receives a call from Mr. 0.|
|77||47||'Escape From Misty Peak'|
'Farewell Giant Island! Head for Alabasta!'
Transcription: 'Saraba Kyojin no Shima! Arabasuta o Mezase' (Japanese: さらば巨人の島! アラバスタを目指せ)
|August 19, 2001[n 10]||August 20, 2005|
|Once Sanji realizes that he is talking to Crocodile, he pretends being Mr. 3 and convinces the Warlord that he has eliminated Vivi and her Straw Hat escort. During the conversation, Crocodile's messengers, the otter, and its partner, the vulture, called the Unluckies, arrive to deliver an eternal pose, leading to Alabasta, to Mr. 3. They attack Sanji, but he kills them. To justify the noisy interruption, Sanji tells Mr. 0 that one of the Straw Hats was still alive. Crocodile tells him to return to Alabasta, then, after the conversation, orders Mr. 2 to intercept and eliminate Mr. 3 en route for his failure to make accurate reports. While Broggy creates a rainfall of tears, Dorry wakes up and concludes that, after a hundred years, Broggy's axe had gotten dull and only knocked him out. Using the eternal pose to guide them, the crew sets sail. Dorry and Broggy see them off, and, to thank them, sacrifice their worn out weapons to kill a giant goldfish as it attempts to feed on the Straw Hats' ship. [n 11]|
|グランドライン突入篇||piece1||62–64||April 3, 2002|||
|piece2||65–67||May 2, 2002|||
|piece3||68–70||June 5, 2002|||
|piece4||71–73||July 3, 2002|||
|piece5||74–77||August 7, 2002|||
Samehadaku One Piece Episode 837 English Sub
|2ndシーズン グランドライン突入篇||piece.01||62–64||April 3, 2002|||
|piece.02||65–67||May 2, 2002|||
|piece.03||68–70||June 5, 2002|||
|piece.04||71–73||July 3, 2002|||
|piece.05||74–76||August 7, 2002|||
|3rdシーズン チョッパー登場 冬島篇||piece.01||77–79||September 4, 2002|||
|ONE PIECE Log Collection||“GRAND LINE”||62–77||December 22, 2010|||
|ONE PIECE Log Collection SET||EAST BLUE to CHOPPER||1–92||March 27, 2015|||
You can check this at Settings > System > About. I hope this helps. Check the driver package again to make sure it's the correct bit version you are running on Windows 10. Intel pentium graphics driver.
Samehadaku One Piece Episode 837 Eng Sub
|10||Baroque Works||42–46||August 28, 2007||November 7, 2007||ISBN1-59861-009-0|||
|11||Tony Tony Chopper||47–52||October 30, 2007||January 23, 2008||ISBN1-59861-010-4|||
In North America, this season was recategorized as part of a larger 'Season Two', which contained episodes from the first five Japanese seasons, for its DVD release by Funimation Entertainment. The Australian Season Two sets were renamed Collection 5 and 6.
|Season Two||First Voyage||54–66||June 30, 2009||N/A||January 12, 2011||ISBN1-4210-1888-8|||
|Second Voyage||67–78||August 25, 2009||N/A||February 16, 2011||ISBN1-4210-1889-6|||
|Collections||Collection 3||54–78||November 29, 2011||September 23, 2013||N/A||ISBN1-4210-2405-5|||
|Collection Boxes||One||1–103||January 6, 2015||N/A||October 24, 2012||ISBN N/A|||
|Voyage Collection||2||54–103||N/A||September 6, 2017||ISBN N/A|||
National anthem jana gana mana song download.
- ^ abThis list uses the season divisions as given by the animation guidebook One Piece: Rainbow.
- ^Avex Entertainment's VHS release of the second season additionally includes episode 62. Each compilation release contains one cassette with three or four episodes, between April 3 and August 7, 2002
- ^Avex Entertainment's DVD release of the second season additionally includes episode 62, but excludes episode 77, which was released on the first DVD release of the third season.[n 1]
- ^The figures of the rank and rating column are taken from the same sources as the respective episode's original airdate.
- ^Skipping this episode, the Straw Hats instead find the Log Pose in Usopp's pocket (having been given it by Yasopp as a child) just before entering Reverse Mountain in the 4Kids version; Crocus's explanation of Grand Line navigation is said by Zeff to Sanji via flashback.
- ^Episodes 62 and 63 aired together as a television special.
- ^With the Laboon storyline removed, Mr. 9 and Miss Wednesday's introductions take place here in the 4Kids version; All footage of them prior to the Straw Hats' arrival at Whiskey Peak was cut.
- ^ abEpisodes 64 and 65 aired together as a television special.
- ^Episode 66 shared a fifth place with an episode of Inuyasha.
- ^ abEpisodes 76 and 77 aired as a television special alongside an episode of Kochikame.
- ^The Little Garden storyline was removed from the 4Kids version, and later episodes would be written to accommodate this; Nami's illness is changed from an obscure prehistoric disease to a more general Grand Line one, and Mr Three is said to have pursued the Straw Hats off-screen since Loguetown.
- ^'One Piece'. Toei Animation. Archived from the original on March 16, 2009. Retrieved March 16, 2009.
- ^ abOne Piece: Rainbow (in Japanese). Shueisha. May 1, 2007. p. 19. ISBN978-4-08-874099-7.
- ^ abc'種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.12 2001 3/19(月) ~ 3/25(日)' (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved March 17, 2009.
- ^ abcd'種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.33 2001 8/13(月) ~ 8/19(日)' (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved March 18, 2009.
- ^'One Piece セカンドシーズン・グランドライン突入篇 Piece.1' (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- ^'One Piece セカンドシーズン・グランドライン突入篇 Piece.5' (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- ^'2ndシーズン グランドライン突入篇 Piece.01'. Toei Animation. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- ^'3rdシーズン チョッパー登場 冬島篇 Piece.01'. Toei Animation. Retrieved June 20, 2009.
- ^ ab'TV Listings: One Piece: Fantastic Voyage'. Zap2it. Archived from the original on January 18, 2017. Retrieved April 1, 2009.
- ^ ab'TV Listings: One Piece: Escape From Misty Peak'. Zap2it. Archived from the original on January 18, 2017. Retrieved April 1, 2009.
- ^'4Kids Announces One Piece'. Anime News Network. June 8, 2004. Archived from the original on March 16, 2009. Retrieved March 16, 2009.
- ^Veira, Margaret (July 19, 2009). 'One Piece – Season Two: First Voyage'. activeAnime. Retrieved November 14, 2011.
- ^Veira, Margaret (August 26, 2009). 'One Piece – Season Two: Second Voyage'. activeAnime. Retrieved November 14, 2011.
- ^ ab'男の約束! ルフィとクジラ再会の誓い'. One Piece. Episode 63 (in Japanese). March 21, 2001. Fuji Television.
- ^'ブロギー勝利の号泣! エルバフの決着'. One Piece. Episode 73 (in Japanese). June 24, 2001. Fuji Television.
- ^'魔のキャンドル! 無念の涙と怒りの涙'. One Piece. Episode 74 (in Japanese). July 15, 2001. Fuji Television.
- ^'Baroque Works'. One Piece. Episode 45. August 6, 2005. Fox Broadcasting Company.
- ^One Piece: Season Two, First Voyage (DVD). Funimation Entertainment. June 30, 2009. ISBN1-4210-1888-8.
- ^One Piece: Season Two, Second Voyage (DVD). Funimation Entertainment. August 25, 2009. ISBN1-4210-1889-6.
- ^ワンピース 放送内容一覧 (in Japanese). Fuji Television. Archived from the original on 30 October 2008. Retrieved March 16, 2009.
- ^ abc'種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.15 2001 4/9(月) ~ 4/15(日)' (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved April 8, 2009.
- ^'TV Listings: One Piece: Baroque Works'. Zap2it. Retrieved April 1, 2009.
- ^ ab'種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.16 2001 4/16(月) ~ 4/22(日)' (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved April 8, 2009.
- ^'TV Listings: One Piece: Luffy vs. Zolo'. Zap2it. Retrieved April 1, 2009.
- ^'種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.17 2001 4/23(月) ~ 4/29(日)' (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved April 8, 2009.
- ^'種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.19 2001 5/7(月) ~ 5/13(日)' (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- ^'種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.20 2001 5/14(月) ~ 5/20(日)' (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- ^'種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.21 2001 5/21(月) ~ 5/27(日)' (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- ^'種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.22 2001 5/28(月) ~ 6/3(日)' (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- ^'種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.24 2001 6/11(月) ~ 6/17(日)' (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on March 11, 2005. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- ^'種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.25 2001 6/18(月) ~ 6/24(日)' (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- ^'種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.28 2001 7/9(月) ~ 7/15(日)' (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- ^'種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.32 2001 8/6(月) ~ 8/12(日)' (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- ^'ONE PIECE セカンドシーズン・グランドライン突入篇 piece.1' (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- ^'ONE PIECE セカンドシーズン・グランドライン突入篇 piece.2' (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- ^'ONE PIECE セカンドシーズン・グランドライン突入篇 piece.3' (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- ^'ONE PIECE セカンドシーズン・グランドライン突入篇 piece.4' (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- ^'ONE PIECE セカンドシーズン・グランドライン突入篇 piece.5' (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- ^'2ndシーズン グランドライン突入篇 piece.01' (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- ^'2ndシーズン グランドライン突入篇 piece.02' (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- ^'2ndシーズン グランドライン突入篇 piece.03' (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- ^'2ndシーズン グランドライン突入篇 piece.04' (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- ^'2ndシーズン グランドライン突入篇 piece.05' (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- ^'3rdシーズン チョッパー登場 冬島篇 piece.01' (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- ^'ONE PIECE Log Collection “GRAND LINE”' (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on March 20, 2010.
- ^'「ONE PIECE Log Collection SET 'EAST BLUE to CHOPPER」ジャケット公開！'. ONE PIECE.com (in Japanese). March 3, 2015. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- ^'One Piece (Edited), Vol. 10 (DVD)'. Viz Media. Retrieved on June 13, 2009.
- ^'One Piece (TV Ver.) V10'. Madman Entertainment. Archived from the original on November 27, 2011. Retrieved February 6, 2019.
- ^'One Piece (Edited), Vol. 11 (DVD)'[permanent dead link]. Viz Media. Retrieved on June 13, 2009.
- ^'One Piece (TV Ver.) V11'. Madman Entertainment. Archived from the original on November 27, 2011. Retrieved February 6, 2019.
- ^'One Piece: Season 2, First Voyage'. Amazon.com.
- ^'One Piece: Season 2, Second Voyage'. Amazon.com.
- ^'One Piece: Collection Three'. Amazon.com.
- ^'One Piece (Uncut) Collection 3 (Episodes 54-78) [Region 2] [UK Edition] [DVD]'. Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved September 23, 2013.
- ^'One Piece Collection: Box One - Episodes 1-103 (Amazon Exclusive)'. Amazon.com.
- ^'One Piece Voyage Collection 2 (Episodes 54-103) - DVD'. Madman Entertainment. Retrieved 2019-02-05.
One Piece Episode 837 is just around the corner, so let’s dive into what is going to happen in the upcoming episode. First things first, this post is going to have a lot of spoiler material. For those who are not okay with reading spoilers, I suggest you don’t go on. Please stop reading here for your own good. If you don’t mind being spoiled, let’s get started. One Piece is currently halfway through Whole Cake Island, and we’re in the middle of Big Mom’s flashback right now. In the last episode, we saw how Big Mom was abandoned by her parents and how she eventually came to find Mother Carmel. The orphanage where she lived was very friendly, and Elbaf seemed like a great place for her to live at.
One Piece Episode 837
However, during the fasting, she went berserk and destroyed everything near her. This was all because she wanted to eat the Semla. She even went up against the former Giant Pirates Captain and destroyed them in One Punch. In the next episode, we’re going to see the rest of Big Mom’s story. She, along with the rest of the children will leave Elbaf at once and the orphanage will be set up someplace else. During Linlin’s 6th birthday, she is given a lot of Semla, and this is where the tragedy kicks in. She enjoys the food so much that she actually eats the table, chairs and even the orphans. Oh, and also Mother Carmel. So that’s basically how Mother Carmel vanished all of a sudden one day.
We’ll then see Big Mom meeting with Streusen and eventually, they work together to create Whole Cake Island as it stands today. We’ll then head back to the main story and this is where the KX launcher will be finally launched at Big Mom. I’m really excited for the next couple of episodes of One Piece. I hope you all are just as excited as me.
You cannot download One Piece Episode 837 but you can watch it online on FUNimation.Gol D Roger dikenal sebagai Raja Bajak Laut, Orang terkuat dan paling terkenal yang pernah mengarungi Grand Line. Penangkapan dan Eksekusi Roger oleh Pemerintahan Dunia telah membawa perubahan di seluruh dunia. Kata kata terakhir sebelum kematiannya mengungkapkan lokasi dari harta karun terbesar di dunia, One Piece. Inilah awal dari era bajak laut, semua orang bermimpi menemukan One Piece (yang mana menjanjikan harta dan tahta yang tak terhingga jumlahnya), dan tentunya merebut gelar dari orang yang pertama menemukannya, gelar Raja Bajak Laut. Monkey D Luffy.