Mumbai, Jan 20 (IANS) Om Shri Satya Sai Baba, biopic of the late godman Satya Sai Baba, is set to release in theatres all over India on January 29. The film starring Anup Jalota in the title role will open in four languages.
Jun 22, 2020 Sai Baba taught his followers the true meaning of humility, equality and devotion. A holy tale based on the folklores and miracles experienced by his devotees. Sai Baba is a StarPlus Hindi TV serial. Sai Baba (TV Series) Episode #1.117. Showing all 0 items Jump to: Summaries. It looks like we don't have any Plot Summaries for this title yet. Be the first to contribute! Just click the 'Edit page' button at the bottom of the page or learn more in the Plot Summary submission guide.
'I don't think there is a bigger superstar than Satya Sai Baba. Now not many films are released in theatres but our film is releasing all over the country and the world. There are only 10 to 12 days left for the release of the film, and I feel fortunate that so many people are going to watch our film,' said Jalota, about the film, which was earlier said to release on January 22.
In an earlier interview to IANS, Jalota jad spoken about knowing the godman personally. Speaking on Wednesday about the release of the film, he opened up on the subject once again.
'I met Satya Sai Baba for the first time 55 years ago. I was only 12 when I met him in Lucknow, and at that time he heard me and my father's bhajans and blessed us. Since then, I was in touch with Baba. I visited his ashram in Puttaparthi several times to meet him. I had also met him in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru and Ooty. I think I have been able to do justice to this role because I knew him well. I am one of his followers, so I knew how he used to sit, walk, talk and interact with his followers, because I have seen him doing that all these years,' he said.
'Whenever he would meet me, he would call me Chhote Baba. I would ask him why he called me by that name and he told me that one day you will realise that. Now, I realise why he used to call me Chhote Baba -- I think because I was destined to play his role on screen,' Jalota claimed.
The Vicky Ranawat film also features Jackie Shroff, Govind Namdev, Sadhika Randhawa, Arun Bakshi and Mushtaq Khan. Bappa Lahiri has given the background music of the film and Sachindra Sharma has written the script.
Watch Sai Baba Tv Serial
|Alma mater||National School of Drama|
|Years active||1993 – present|
|Known for||Sai Baba of Shirdi in Sai Baba|
Sudama in Shri Krishna
Mukul Nag is an Indian actor. He is best known for playing the revered saint, Sai Baba of Shirdi, in the Hindi language historical drama series Sai Baba (TV series). The series was produced by Sagar Films and broadcast by Star Plus in 2005.
In an interview with Sai Leela Times, Mukul Nag said: 'Papaji (Ramanand Sagar) asked me just one question before he cast me as Sai Baba in the serial. He asked me how you're planning to do this role? I replied I do my job with full Devotion (shraddha), and he said you're doing this role – I just want to know this.'
Mukul Nag is one of the best actors of National School of Drama, India. He was born on 25 October in a small city of India. His first play, Taimoor or Balak, was directed and acted by himself at the time when he was just 12 years old. After finishing his studies, he started his course with National School of Drama. He then acted with Sagar Films in Shri Krishna as Sudama and Ashvatthama.
Mukul Nag has his own production house named Amita Nag Production.
He also played the role of Prabal Gupta in the episode Sahi ka Kanta for Byomkesh Bakshi (TV series) broadcast by Doordarshan in 1997.
- Hazaar Chaurasi Ki Maa (1998)
- Mast (1999) as Blacker
- Company (2002) as Insp. Navlekar
- Gangajal (2003)
- Satta (2003)
- Apaharan (2005) as Usman
- Phantom (2015)
Sai Baba Tv Serial Yellow Yi Zhan
He worked in the movie BHAGAT SINGH as Chandrashekhar Azad.
|1993-1997||Shri Krishna||Sudama / Ashwatthama||DD National|||
|1997||Byomkesh Bakshi (Episode: Sahi Ka Kanta)||Prabal Gupta||DD National|
|2005-2009||Sai Baba||Sai Baba of Shirdi||Star Plus|||
|2014-2015||Maha Kumbh: Ek Rahasaya, Ek Kahani||Gurudev||Life OK|
|2015||Gangaa||Mr. Chaturvedi, Sagar's Dada||& TV|
|2017-2018||Kaal Bhairav Rahasya||Shambhu Baba, the real Lord Kaal Bhairav's vahan||Star Bharat|
- Biyabaan (2016)[needs update]
- ZARB-PRAHAR SHABDON KA (HOME PRODUCTION – AMITA NAG PRODUCTION)
He also made the movie under his home production name 'ZARB-PRAHAR SHABDON KA' for this movie, He got an award for the BEST DEBUT DIRECTOR in NMIFF 2017 and also in INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL OF PRAYAG (IFFP) 2017 .
- ^'इस एक्टर ने श्रीकृष्णा में किया सुदामा का रोल, बन चुके हैं साईं बाबा भी'. Aaj Tak (in Hindi). 13 May 2020. Retrieved 15 July 2020.
- ^'साईं बाबा देंगे शांति का संदेश'. Nai Duniya (in Hindi). 21 June 2020. Retrieved 16 July 2020.
- ^'Mukul Nag to enact Sai Baba on the small and big screen'. mid-day. 27 February 2013. Retrieved 24 July 2020.
- ^'Sai Baba Episodes'. Youtube. Retrieved 23 July 2020.
- ^'Shree Krishna: जिसे डायरेक्टर ने समझ लिया था भिखारी, वह सुदामा बन हो गया 'अमर''. Jansatta (in Hindi). 28 April 2020. Retrieved 15 July 2020.
- ^'Byomkesh Bakshi: #Episode 30 - Sahi Ka Kanta'. YouTube. 18 February 2014. Retrieved 15 July 2020.
- ^'श्री कृष्णा: 'सुदामा' बनने के लिए इस हद तक चले गए थे मुकुल नाग, मोती सागर समझ बैठे थे भिखारी'. Navbharat Times (in Hindi). Retrieved 15 July 2020.
- ^'Mukul Nag's Sai Baba Set For Re-telecast: Actor Recalls His Shooting Days In A Village Without Electricity- EXCLUSIVE'. SpotBoye. 20 June 2020. Retrieved 15 July 2020.
- ^'The Sunday Tribune - Spectrum - Television'. www.tribuneindia.com. 9 October 2005. Retrieved 16 July 2020.
- Mukul Nag on IMDb