QuickTime 7.6.9 (standalone installer) QuickTime is a free multimedia player from Apple. You can use it to view most types of video files including QuickTime format (MOV, QT). How do I access the free QuickTime download for PC? Just click the free QuickTime download button at the top left of the page. Clicking this link will start the installer to download QuickTime free for Windows. Will this QuickTime download work on Windows? The free QuickTime download for PC works on most current Windows. QuickTime remained the most popular multimedia player for over a decade. However, with the increasing popularity of Windows Media Player, GOM Player, and Media Player Classic, QuickTime took a backseat. While Apple’s native software continues to come pre-installed with Mac, the Windows version needs to be separately downloaded.
No reviewNo Video
Multimedia authoring/playback softwareQuickTime is a free multimedia authoring and playback application from Apple that comes with built-in support for digital video.
QuickTime enables the highest quality for audio and video content creation, playback and streaming. QuickTime supports MP3 and MPEG-4 playback, but also timecode tracks and MIDI standards such as GS format extensions and Roland Sound Canvas.
The program natively supports digital videos such as AVI, AVR, MPEG-1, H.263 and OpenDML as well as DV camcorder formats. QuickTime enables you to create and playback a large array of standard formats such as MPEG-1, MPEG-2, H.264, 3GPP, 3GPP2, AAC, JPEG and many others.
- Allows you to create H.264 videos, surround sound audio, MPEG-4 files, mobile phone content and slideshows.
- You can record audio for narration or podcasting.
- Capable of converting videos into iPod compatible formats and media files to a large number of formats.
- Background Exporting function.
- On screen controls for playback while in full screen mode and adjusting function for playback movie speed.
- Allows you to view web streamed videos in player or browser.
- Basic editing functions – cut/copy/paste.
- Enables you to save movies from the web and automatically detects the connection speed.
Quicktime Player 6- Can play more than 200 media file formats.
- Surround Sound Audio Playback.
- Adjustable video and audio settings.
- Provides access to QuickTime content guide.
- File size:
- User Rating:
- Editors' Review:
Download Quicktime 7.7.6 For Windows
What is Quicktime?
It is the multimedia Player developed by Apple that works videos, sound, animation, music and more. It supports most of the video and audio file formats including, images, graphics, and virtual reality (VR) movies and provides users with a suite of applications. QuickTime player comes installed on Mac Devices.
Download Quicktime 6 For Windows
If you’re rearranging from a Mac to a PC, one thing you wind up losing is the exclusive technology that Apple gives into OS X. The QuickTime player software which allows for some streaming videos to play.
- QuickTime Player Free & Safe Download
- QuickTime Player Latest Version
- Works with Windows 10 64 bit/32 bit versions
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7
- Users choice
Apple presents it easy to download for Windows users and install QuickTime to their PCs. Once you have QuickTime installed on your PC, You can play the HD movies that Apple streams online, video clips recorded on Apple devices and various other videos that televised over the internet.
Apple only lists Windows Vista and Windows 7 in the QuickTime download page. But we have already tested and Download QuickTime for Windows 10 and works without any issues. Here’s the guide How to Install QuickTime For Windows 10, Follow the step by step process.
Also Check: YoWhatsApp Latest APK Download For Android
How to Install QuickTime For Windows 10
- First of all, you need to download QuickTime for Windows 10.
- Then Open the downloaded file quicktimeinstaller.exe from your Download folder.
- Select “Next” option.
- Select “Yes”, this is the License Agreement.
- Tap on the icon next to Typical.
- Now Click on Install. If you want to create a shortcut on your desktop, check the box next to Install Desktop shortcuts.
- Tap on Finish.
You have successfully Installed QuickTime for Windows 10.
I hope you this article is helpful to you for How to Install & Download QuickTime For Windows 10. If you have any issues or suggestions feel free to comment down below.