Download software in the Lockdown category. Update all your drivers and game components, thus ensuring your computer runs smoothly and stays issue-free, with this intuitive application. While LockDown Browser isn't the most exciting app available, it does make online assessments possible. And, hey, you can download it for free. This is NOT a limited-feature version and there are. Rainbow Six Lockdown Free Download PC Game setup for Windows. It is based on an amazing story to find terrorist who have stolen virus. Rainbow Six Lockdown PC Game Overview Rainbow Six Lockdown is.
- Lockdown Browser Download Free
- Lockdown Browser Respondus Download Free
- Download Free Music
- Lockdown South African Series Download Free
- Respondus 4.0 (Single User)
- Respondus LE (Print Only)
- Software Updates
Lockdown Browser Download Free
The process for purchasing a single-user license of Respondus or obtaining a 30-day free trial is nearly the same. In both cases, you must first download and install the software. Then you need to either purchase a permanent activation password or register for a temporary, 30-day password.
Institutions with a Campus-wide license of Respondus should contact their license administrator for download information.
Note to students: this is not Respondus LockDown Browser and is not a student application used for taking online exams. Contact your instructor to obtain the correct download link for LockDown Browser.
Lockdown Browser Respondus Download Free
There are 5 steps to downloading and installing Respondus 4.0.
- Download the installation program. (*Note: Respondus runs on Windows, so you must be on a Windows machine to download.*)
- Install Respondus. Locate the Respondus4.exe file downloaded in Step 1. Double-click the file to start the Respondus installation program. Several screens will guide you through the installation program. Once Respondus is installed, start the program by double-clicking the Respondus icon that is now located on the Windows desktop. Or follow these steps to start the software.→ Click [Start] from the Windows desktop
→ Click [Programs]
→ Click [Respondus]
→ Click [Respondus]
- The first time you start Respondus (and each time thereafter until the program is registered), you will be presented with a screen that provides the 'Product ID#.' The Product ID# is used in Step 3 to obtain the password required to activate the software.
- Purchase a permanent activation password or register for a free 30-day trial. The appropriate password is immediately e-mailed to you.
- Enter the password in the Respondus software to activate the program. That's it!
(Moodle users click here for the required server module.)
The Windows operating system provides various settings and configuration options in order to lock-down and protect a public facing kiosk PC or to make a PC ready for unattended, continuous 24/7 use like for digital signage applications. Unfortunately, these settings are hidden all over the operating system which makes it difficult to manage them from a single point of configuration. Special tools for this purpose like the Windows SteadyState tool from Microsoft have been discontinued or do not work with current Windows versions any more.
In order to fill this gap, we have released the FrontFace Lockdown Tool for Windows: Simply protect a Windows PC with a single click and/or make it ready for an unattended, continuous 24/7 use. The FrontFace Lockdown Tool e.g. allows you to disable certain keyboard keys such as the Windows key or typical shortcuts like CTRL+ALT+DEL, it also helps you to configure a restricted user account that automatically logs on at boot time without entering a password or controls the automatic start of a predefined application. It is also possible to configure typical settings such as standby, screensaver or power saving options with ease. The FrontFace Lockdown Tool is available for Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10!
Kiosk Mode: Protect Public-Facing PCs
Download Free Music
Self-service kiosks are often in unsupervised locations and therefore need to be configured in a way that unauthorized access to the kiosk software and operating system is prevented in order to eliminate security risks (e.g. malware, viruses, etc.). So, for a public-facing PC it is crucial that you protect your public PCs and prevent user access to the operating system. The FrontFace Lockdown Tool allows you to limit access to the operating system and to lockdown the OS by disabling key combinations such as CTRL+ALT+DEL, etc. Furthermore you can limit the usage to a single kiosk application on that PC (e.g. FrontFace).
Windows PCs in 24/7 Unattended Continuous Operation
Apart from interactive kiosk applications, long-running player PCs for digital signage applications (unattended 24/7 use) represent another use case where you can benefit from using the FrontFace Lockdown Tool. Automate the boot routine (automatic logon, no password entry, autostart of a given application) and disable features such as screensaver, standby mode or sleep mode that may interfere with a permanently running, non-interactive application.
Easily Deploy your Configuration Profiles to Many PCs
All configuration settings can be stored as so called profiles by the FrontFace Lockdown Tool. This makes it really easy to deploy a certain configuration to many different PCs (e.g. if you have to setup multiple kiosk terminals or digital signage player PCs).
The Free Multi Tool for System Administrators
The FrontFace Lockdown Tool saves you a lot of time and work when provisioning Windows PC for kiosk or digital signage applications. The application does require and installation, in can be run directly as portable app, even from USB thumb drives. It only requires .NET Framework 4 or higher!