Connect your iPhone / iPad to your PC using the Lightning cable (or 30-pin if you're hanging on to your iPhone 4S or earlier). Press Windows key + E to launch a File Explorer window. Click 'Transfer' to download the video files from your iPhone to your iTunes library on your computer. Step 4 Disconnect the USB cable from your computer and then disconnect the USB cable from your phone once the transfer process is complete.
People like to take photos with their mobile phones with the development of phone cameras. There will be a lot of photos saved in your phone. Many people would find photos application becomes their biggest storage consumer on iPhone. This post on MiniTool website will teach you how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10 by using several easy ways.
Many users are wondering how they can transfer photos from iPhone to PC or transfer photos from iPad to PC when they don’t have a Mac.
- If you don’t want to lose precious photos saved on iPhone, you can back up them to computer or external drive.
- If you need to free up space after noticing that photos take too much of your iPhone storage, you must want to know how to get photos from iPhone to PC.
Transfer Videos From Pc To Iphone
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10
I know many people are bothered by how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10. Therefore, I summarized 5 easy ways to help them import photos from iPhone to Windows 10. How to transfer photos from iPad to computer? The methods are the same and the steps are similar.
Well, how to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10? Please continue reading.
How To Download Iphone Videos To Pc
#1. Import Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 Using iTunes
How To Download Iphone Videos To Pc
People would first think of iTunes first when talking to file transfer between iOS devices to computer. How to transfer photos via iTunes:
- Make sure iTunes is downloaded and installed properly on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone to Windows 10 PC.
- Open iTunes and find the iPhone icon in the menu bar.
- Select Photos under Settings in the left sidebar.
- Check the Sync Photos option at the top in the right pane.
- Select Choose folder... from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the folder including the photos you want to sync.
- Click Apply to confirm and then wait.
#2. Transfer Photos within Windows Explorer
- Connect iPhone to Windows 10 computer -> Allow it to access photos and videos.
- Open File Explorer -> select This PC in the left sidebar -> select your iPhone under it.
- Double click on the Internal Storage in the right pane to open it.
- Double click DCIM -> select all folders to copy or copy only the photos you want.
- Create a new folder on hard drive -> paste the folders and files into it.
#3. Sync Photos with iCloud Photos
Make sure you have turned on iCloud Photos in advance: Unblock iPhone -> go to Settings -> your username -> iCloud -> Photos. Then, turn on iCloud Photos.
- Run iCloud for Windows on your PC.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click Options next to Photos and make sure iCloud Photo is turned on.
- Check Download new photos and videos to my PC -> click Done -> click Apply.
- Your iPhone photos will be copied to your PC when it connects to WiFi.
Besides, you can visit iCloud.com from your PC to download photos manually. How to access iCloud photos on PC?
Can you transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10 in other ways?
- You may use Windows Photos or other similar apps to import photos from iPhone to PC.
- You can also send your photos form iPhone to PC via Email or cloud services like Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.