PPSSPP Emulator is just like any other emulator specifically made for Android, iOS, Symbian, and Blackberry. It was created to increase the portability & speed of the system. And due to this, you are able to enjoy High-end PSP games on your Android device. PPSSPP for Android. Download the latest version of this PSP emulator on Google Play, or simply download and install the.apk files from here (surf to this page and touch this button on your device, make sure that you have enabled non-Play-Store installs): Download. Download 1.10.3 APK. PPSSPP has a paid version which costs $5.99 and it removes all the ads from the emulator. Another great thing about PPSSPP is that it is open-source. There are many other PSP emulators available, but if you ask me PPSSPP is the best one out of them and I highly recommend that you use it. Download PPSSPP Games For Android # 300 – March to Glory. PPSSPP 1.10.3 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows. As an open source project, you are free to view the source code and distribute this software application freely. The program was created by the developer as a freeware product, but donations for the continued development are highly appreciated.
June 27, 2020: PPSSPP 1.10 is out!
PPSSPP 1.10 is finally here. Not to be confused with 1.1! 10 major releases since 1.0, that's quite something. Thanks to everybody who has helped and made this possible.
PPSSPP 1.10.1 additionally fixes a few commonly seen crashes. 1.10.2 fixes some camera-related crashes, and fixes centering on notched phones. 1.10.3 fixes further notch issues.
A selection of what has changed since 1.9:
- Graphics and compatibility fixes (#12800, #12670, #12635, #12857, #12941, #11898, #12695, more)
- Assorted minor performance improvements, game load speedup (#12462, #12652)
- Screen inset (notch) support on Android (#12779)
- Analog stick support for menu navigation (#12685)
- Fixed audio glitches in SDL builds (#12916, #12920)
- Support more languages in in-game dialogs (#12702). Croatian language added to PPSSPP.
- Simple multiplayer chat (#12667)
- More advanced postprocessing (multipass, parameters) (#12905, #12901)
- Add PPSSPP-specific CWCheat (#12816, #12912)
- Reintroduce Cardboard VR, allow more resolutions (#12449, #8714)
- Fix some crashes (#12908, #12876)
- Ghost in the Shell graphics fixed (JIT inaccuracy with inf*0) (#12519)
- Mac build now supports Vulkan on top of MoltenVK (#12583)
- Raspberry Pi 4 EGL crash fixed (#12474)
- VSync now supported on all backends, frame duplication option added for 30 Hz games (#12659, #12602)
- Camera supported on Windows, Linux and Mac (still no microphone though) (#12572, #12580, #12607)
- Darkstalkers fixed and working through software rendering. SW rendering fixed on GLES 2.0 (#12443, #12898)
- Hot Shots Golf slowdown and flicker on Vulkan fixed (#12873, #12746)
- Pangya Golf crashes and hangs fixed (#12718)
- Allow rebinding of right touch screen analog (#12486)
- Add option to prevent mipmaps from being dumped (#12818)
- Tilt control now have a base radius to help with deadzone (#12756)
- Mappable auto rotating analog stick to pass some game checks (#12749)
- Touch control position can now be snapped to a grid (#12517)
- HiDPI retina display support (#12552)
- Rapid-fire on touch control (#12601)
- Toggle mute button (#12643)
- Add option to resize game icons and more (#12646, #12637)
- Frames in-flight now configurable to reduce input lag at the cost of speed (#12660)
- Add toggle mode to combo button (#12623)
- SDL mouse support, Qt menu upgrades (#12612, #12817)
- Real support for chinese patched version of Hatsune Miku Project Diva Extend (#13007)
- Some minor kernel module support (#13028, #12225, #13026, #13004, #13038, #13023)
- Fixed fullscreen toggling with Vulkan in SDL builds (#11974)
Roms For Ppsspp Android
See older news